6.28.2007

Top 10 Reasons to Host a PartyLite show in July

1. Great excuse to get together with friends & family
2. Earn up to 25% in FREE credit
3. Learn what's HOT for summer decorating
4. Exclusive booking gifts
5. Buy awesome products before they're discontinued
6. Candlelight is very relaxing
7. ½ price items
8. Earn $150 extra Hostess credit for only $20
9. Shop the July customer sale
10. Amazing GAB for your guests (2 doz. votives for just $9.95 with a $40 purchase)

If you're interested in learning more about our hostess program, visit my website: www.partylite.biz/clarinda

If you're interested in hosting a show, please don't hesitate to give me a call (651-808-5486) or send me an email (passionforwaxnyc@gmail.com).

I can do shows anywhere in the Mpls/St Paul metro area OR if you're out of this area, I'd be happy to help you do a catalog show and receive all the benefits of a home show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails