10.08.2007

Tag...I'm it!!

I've been tagged by my old friend, Lara. She didn't seem very confident that those she tagged would follow through, so I thought I'd show her. Plus...I thought it would be fun.

What I Was Doing 10 Years Ago: Living in Rochester, NY, adjusting to life as a film student at Rochester Institute of Technology; probably working on a student film. I think this was about midterm.

What I Was Doing 5 Years Ago: Recuperating from my first marathon. It was the last Sunday in September that year, but I bet my body was still a little in recovery mode.

One Year Ago: Adjusting to life in Oregon with my husband as a student and living with my mother-in-law. Also enjoying a relaxing life without a full-time job--just trying to promote my PartyLite business and working part-time as a Classified Substitute in a few area school districts.

Yesterday: Attempted to watch General Conference, scanned in some old photos and memorabilia, napped, read scriptures, enjoyed dinner and good conversation with my family.

Five Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Homemade cookies
2. Doritos with cottage cheese
3. Chips & salsa
4. Pudding
5. Celery/Carrot sticks

Five Things I Would Do With A Million Dollars:
1. Travel the world with Jeff
2. Buy my sister a new house
3. Pay off all our debt (it's not anywhere near a million dollars, but any extra $$ right now goes to that).
4. Fight for custody/visitation rights enforcement for my step-son
5. Create savings accounts for my future children's college

Five TV Shows I Like:
1. How I Met Your Mother
2. General Hospital
3. Big Bang Theory
4. Rules of Engagement
5. Carpoolers
Those are just the ones I watch with any frequency. There are many more I would enjoy watching...but who has the time??

Five Things I Hate Doing:
1. Cleaning the shower
2. Driving
3. Listing things I hate doing
4. Making phone calls
5. Eating leftovers

Five Biggest Joys of the Moment:
1. Learning new things at my job
2. My fabulous studio apartment
3. My fabulous husband, Jeff
4. Relaxing with candlelight
5. Hearing exciting news from old friends/hanging out with new friends

Five People I Tag: Ooohh....this is a tough one... I don't think that I really get all that many visitors. Here are some random friends of mine with blogs, so maybe, just maybe, one of them will read this and respond to being tagged.
1. Rob
2. Sariah
3. Jeff
4. Jill
5. Staci

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited that my tagging wasn't completely for naught...and how fun to read a little more about you! Thanks for getting in touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails