8.10.2011

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!

via

I'm 34 today. :)

It's going to be a crazy busy day, but just so.much.fun!

Here's a quick rundown:

Bubble bath to start the day out right. lol.
Work.
Birthday lunch.
I chose a summery menu - sloppy joes, watermelon, pasta salad, frozen strawberry dessert (not sure what it's called, but it should be yum-o)
Back to Work.
Free yoga class.
CorePowerYoga gave me a coupon for a free class on my birthday.
Dinner at Hard Rock Cafe with Jeff and Dan and Chelsea.
Hard Rock also gave me $10 off my purchase.

Plus, my birthday is already off to a rocking start with all kinds of fun birthday wishes and memories over on Facebook!

If you know me, please share a memory in the comments.
If you don't, please share a favorite post of mine that you've read. :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Clarinda! I hope your day continues to be fabulous! Hopefully, it will be full of fun surprises (not just surprises like me sneaking up on you during a half-marathon).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Hope it was a GREAT day. I love hearing about people who take time to do something special on their day. Hmmmm, a favorite post? Not sure, but I do love reading about your running accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails