1. Life is carefree. No need to worry about paying bills or buying groceries.
2. No fear. Kids seem be able to do anything. I know I get wimpier and wimpier the older I get about scary things like going fast, rides at amusement parks, etc.
3. Summer break. With any luck, I'll have this once again, but it will be different. There will still be plenty to do during my breaks - make plans for the next year, keep the house clean, possibly work a second job.
4. So much fun to do outside - parks, biking, swimming, swinging, playing with friends, etc.
5. So much fun to do inside - board games, video games, reading, creating (e.g. Legos), etc.
6. So much time to truly enjoy doing those fun things.
7. Spoiling. By parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles.
8. No aches and pains. From being a woman. From growing older.
9. Laughter. Life just seems funnier as a kid.
10. Getting away with saying whatever pops into your mind. Kids say the darnedest things, right? And everyone thinks it's SO cute. Until, well, they grow up.
This post was brought you to by Stasha well, I wrote it at The good life.
What do you think is especially great about being a kid?