2.03.2012

Did you know?

I've been blogging on this blog since the summer of 2006.

Occasionally I've done Flashback Fridays posts. Usually these posts were random photos from my past, but I thought it would be fun and I didn't have anything else to blog about today to re-post some of my older posts.

The following post, How Many of Me?? was originally posted on February 7, 2007.

Clarinda Dodson

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.
How many have your name?

Clarinda Wilson (This was surprising to me.)

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
5
people with my name
in the U.S.A.
How many have your name?

There are 1,500 people in the U.S. with the first name Clarinda.
There are 50,995 people in the U.S. with the last name Dodson.
There are 1,016,894 people in the U.S. with the last name Wilson.

I honestly was surprised at how many Clarindas there were. I've never met another one (besides my Great-grandma) and most people I meet have never heard the name before.

Of course there is that small town in Iowa...

End of original post.


Five years later?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
1
or fewer people with the name Clarinda Dodson in the U.S.A.
How many have your name?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
5
people with the name Clarinda Wilson in the U.S.A.
How many have your name?

Apparently one person has my name now. Or is that one person me?? *shrug* I don't know.

Have a great weekend!


Don't forget to enter my giveaway for StrongStride. Only two more days to enter.

3 comments:

  1. I have a super common name - I hate to think how many Rachel Browns there are in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since 2006! Wow! Very cool. I bet that "one person" is you :) I'm a Wilson now, too, so I guess I'm one of that 1,016,894 - I went from an uncommon name to a very common one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to check and see how many people have my names. I think it is a ton. There was actually another girl at my small college with the exact same name and then I got married and she got married and guess what....we still had the same name. Crazy coincidence!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails