2.15.2012

Delays

Two days ago, I was supposed to begin my long-anticipated training schedule for my marathon in June.

BUT I felt sick to my stomach all day and had to struggle to get through the school day. I had two huge lessons to do on Tuesday, so I took a nap after school on Monday and then also went to bed at a decent hour.

My lessons went well yesterday, but I was still feeling pretty tired and weak, so I put off starting another day.

TODAY I MUST GET BACK ON TRACK!

I went to pinterest for some inspiration.

And I found the perfect pin!

BUT when I clicked on it, it said, sorry, this pin has been deleted. Bummer!

What did it say?

ME 
AGAINST 
MYSELF

I'm the only one stopping me at this point.

I need to get back on track.

TODAY!

3 comments:

  1. I'm having the same issue. We're house hunting and it's consuming my life. I really need to get motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the inspirational quotes on Pinterest. You've got a lot going on and trying to start when you are feeling under the weather is tough. It'll happen, I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you were able to get back on schedule! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails