3.30.2007

New from PartyLite

Most of you know that I am a part-time PartyLite consultant. Unfortunately, since I started with this more than a year and a half ago, I haven't really had the opportunity to see my business grow.

That is all going to change... (i hope)

I am so excited about the new Summer products that are available. Now, in addition to our fabulous scented candles, PartyLite had introduced a new line called Fresh Home. It includes fragrant candles (of course), but in order to provide more ways to add fragrance to your home, it also includes reed diffusers, fabric sachets, and room fragrances.

And the scents are so fresh and clean...Sun-Kissed Cotton(tm), New Leaf & Aloe(tm), and Mandarin Basil(tm)!

PartyLite truly has something for everyone.

Please let me know if you'd like to try Fresh Home in your home. I can tell you how you can get it all for FREE! :-) Nothing beats free...

Shoot me an e-mail at passionforwaxnyc@gmail.com, if you'd be interested in ordering or booking a show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails