Please accept my sincerest apologies.
This past Monday, I received an email from my big sister informing me that my blog had not been updated since March. She simply couldn't believe that I hadn't had anything to say in nearly two months!
Here are some not-so-good excuses as to why my blog has been neglected.
- I've been sick off and on
- I went back to work after spending 18 months as a full-time student
- Finished my Human Geography class (Final grade: B)
- Many evenings spent on my final projects for my Technology for Instruction course
- Joined LA Fitness, so many evenings are now spent working out with my husband
Many of these could have been excellent blogging topics! Perhaps they still will be.
I promise it won't be another two months.
Here are a few ideas I've had for my blog:
- Tech Tuesdays (highlighting cool technology that I've found--education-related or otherwise)
- Thankful Thursdays
- Flashback Fridays
- Sunday sermons (not really sermons, but spiritual thoughts/epiphanies)
- More book and movie reviews
- Photo tours
Thanks for stopping by and please come again soon!