9.13.2010

Back to Blogging: The First Post I Ever Wrote "Chop, Chop, Chop"

As part of SITS Back to Blogging event, I am re-posting my very first blog entry! This was originally posted on July 2, 2006. As for opening blog posts, I think this was kind of lame. No welcome, no introduction. I just jumped right in. Guess that's good in some ways. :-)

So, without further adieu...here's a little glimpse back to the summer of 2006 in Brooklyn, NY! ENJOY!

It has been SO hot here lately!!!

My hair was so hot and heavy on my neck that I decided I'd had enough. I was tired of having to putting it up in a ponytail each and every day. I thought, hey, we'll be moving soon...why not go for something a little more drastic? So, I decided I'd cut my hair.

Friday night, I did a little research online, looked through a few hair style photos, grabbed a mirror and some scissors and went off to the bathroom.

Snip, snip, snip...

And voila...a cute little bob.

Here are some before and after shots.

Front:




















Back:





















This was the 2nd time that I cut my own hair. Both experiences turned out to be quite satisfying! :-)

2 comments:

  1. You're a much braver woman than me. I can't even trim my own bangs straight. :)

    Great idea about posting the old blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lara! Of course now that I've gone super short (in comparison), I don't think I'll be cutting my own hair anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails