I thought it would be fun to share a few songs that I love that are kind of obscure. Or maybe I'm just not cool enough to know that these songs were/are popular...?
10 somewhat obscure SONGS I LOVE
- Sick & Beautiful by Artificial Joy Club
- Reasons Why by Merrill Bainbridge
- What it Feels like to be a Girl by Madonna
- Sexy Silk by Jessica Cornish
- Anxious Jenny by Canoe
- Leave Your Boyfriends Behind by Leona Naess
- The Wolf by Miniature Tigers
- Gotta Have You by The Weepies
- Merry Happy by Kate Nash
- Gift of the Magi by Squirrel Nut Zippers For good measure, I've included one Christmas song. :D
But I want to include two other songs that I love that are far, far from being obscure, but I LOVE THEM. I love the music, but more I love the lyrics and the messages. To me, these songs are so POWERFUL and I love that we have songs like this out there today that can be empowering and fun.
- Firework by Katy Perry
- Raise Your Glass by Pink
HAPPY MONDAY, EVERYONE!