12.30.2008

HELP!

So many of my friends change up their blogs, and I admit... I am JEALOUS!

Back in Oct 2007, I asked an old friend how she completed this feat. She got back to me with a promptness I'd never have been able to show. I was so grateful and excited.

Now more than a year later, I had to send her another email, to which she will most likely respond with the same amount of promptitude. :-)

I look forward to her assistance.

However, if any of my other readers happen to know any quick tricks to changing background and pictures, etc, I'd appreciate any and all help I can get.

Thanks for reading...and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails