12.27.2008

Nap Time!

I have always loved taking naps! Now, I have a little dog to curl up with me.
I love that she loves taking naps with me!
In this picture, I laid down for a little nap on the couch, and she jumped right up and snuggled in tight.
Sometimes, she doesn't make it up on the couch with me, but she is asleep nearby!

This was probably the funniest of all! I was lying on the floor, and she just crawled right up on my back! I know she's not sleeping in this shot, but I am, so it still counts.

1 comment:

  1. Boy, I'm getting sleepy just looking at all these pictures. What a cute little dog and how funny that your husband keeps snapping photos of you. I'd have gotten mad after the first one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails