11.24.2009

Another day...

Another productive day. Yeah!!

Today I'm thankful for...
  • My electronic piano. My skills are very rusty, but I'm enjoying playing again. Yes, even forcing myself to practice.
  • Hulu. I can watch almost anything I want, whenever I want, without having to remember to set something to record.
  • All the fun blogs I've found. Here's one in particular that I recently found. I can't wait to try this hairstyle, designed for a 5-year old, on Thursday.
  • Aldi. Such good value for just about everything I need.
  • The opportunity to be in school right now. I finished another Geog lesson today. One more to go before the midterm. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from SITS! I'd love if you'd link this up to our Gratitude Party that I'm hosting on my blog since it fits with that theme:

    http://makinglemonadeblog.blogspot.com/2009/11/thankful-thursdays-join-our-gratitude.html

    Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I personally about killed myself eating pecan pie, but it was a sweet death, yes? :)

    Good luck on your mid-terms! I think being a teacher is one of the most inspirational careers out there. I almost went into it, but got swept into journalism instead! I think teaching would have been more fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails