11.18.2009

Tuesday's 5

Oops! Didn't get a chance to reflect on Tuesday's blessing last night, so here goes...
  1. Blue skies and warm sunshine. It was so beautiful yesterday.
  2. To walk with Jeff to class and then take the long way home with Sallie, walking along the river.
  3. Actually making dinner in the crock pot before leaving for class.
  4. Our group proposal is coming along nicely. We're almost finished. Yeah!
  5. To help Jeff with his homework by reading Macbeth out loud to him. An easy modern day English version. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I love your 5 things to be thankful for... that's awesome :) Thanks for stopping by my blog on my SITS day, I really appreciate it! I hope to see you around again sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails