11.16.2009

Monday's 5

Today's list is a tough one. It was not a good day today.

Didn't sleep well. Overslept. Rushed the car to the dealer for maintenance. Read for pleasure (not school). Napped. Watched TV.

Needless to say it was a very unproductive and unfulfilling day. TOMORROW needs to be better, as I have to prepare for class.

Despite the dumps of the day...there is ALWAYS something to be grateful for.

  1. The shuttle from the car dealership back home, so I didn't have to wait the whole day at the shop.
  2. The Crain sisters, Lara and K. I have such great memories of them from girls' camp and youth conferences. Now that we are all grown up, they are still so kind and thoughtful. They inspire me to be a better woman and blogger. :-)
  3. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Yum!
  4. The opportunity I have to be in school right now.
  5. My relative good health.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing will make me feel better than you writing something that nice about Lara and me! I hope today is a better day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails