12.01.2009

We ♥ Tooshies

This is my 1st ever time entering an I ♥ Faces photography challenge. I've seen some friends enter on their blogs in the past but never attempted one myself.

This week's themes, We ♥ Tooshies, was really intriguing to me. I, immediately, thought of this great picture I have of me walking with one of my cousin's daughters. It's SO cute. However, it was taken before digital photography became so prevalent, so it's an actual photo, and not easily uploaded into blogger (as I'd need to find it and then upload it).

Instead, I sifted through my folders upon folders of digital photographs, and found this one.


This is my 13-year-old niece’s first soccer game. ever.
She was awesome, of course.

I love how this photo captures the motion of her run.

Pop on over to I ♥ Faces to find some other fun tooshies.

5 comments:

  1. I like your entry! It is my first week entering as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shot! It really does capture the moment! You can almost feel her running!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot!!
    And, yes you're right, it does capture the moment!!
    From a possible future Soccer Mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pic! I couldn't resist this week's theme, either and participated for the first time, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it! You're right, it perfectly captures her movement - great job.

    pk @ Room Remix

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails