11.04.2011

Thanksgiving 2011 #3 - Kleenex

Ugh.
I hate this time of the year.
Not the month of gratitude.
Or the holidays in general.
Not even the cold weather. (ok. that's kind of a lie. I do not like the cold weather. At all.)

For me, this is the beginning of the bloody nose season.

I've gotten spontaneous bloody noses most of my life, but they always seem to be worse at the season changes and worse still moving from fall to winter.

This morning's was bad.
Took me 20 minutes to finally get it to stop.

But it made me very grateful to have a box of Kleenex handy.

via
So much nicer than using toilet paper.

What are you grateful for today?

2 comments:

  1. I have the same issue! Saline nasal spray is my best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well some things do make us grateful for the simple things! But that is no fun at all :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails