11.07.2011

Thanksgiving 2011 #6 - SparkPeople

Today, I am grateful to have rediscovered SparkPeople. I was looking for some new exercises to do in the weight room to strengthen my core. A simple Google search reminded me that I had a great resource at my fingertips that I hadn't used in a very long time.


It's been months since I even looked at the site (yeah, I had to really think hard to even remember my user name), so I'd forgotten how useful it can be.

I even discovered today that they have developed a very handy app for my Android-based phone. Yay! Now I can bring my phone to the gym with me and actually record my sets/reps/weight without having to try and remember it on my own. I have a terrible memory when it comes to these things.

Right now, I'll probably concentrate on logging my workouts, but eventually I hope to get back to tracking my food, too.

Baby steps, right?

What were you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails