Today's Monday Listicles challege comes to us from Christine. List 10 WAYS YOU ARE THE SAME OR DIFFERENT THAN YOUR YOUNGER SELF.
I've changed a lot over the years since high school, but there are still a lot of things that are the same.
1. I still get acne. One day I dream of waking up with clear beautiful skin.
2. I'm still shy and quiet. Unless I'm talking with a good friend. Then I end up talking a mile a minute in a super excited way.
3. I still love to dance and sing. In front of no one but me. Yep. Rarely even my husband.
4. The best time to dance and sing? While cleaning the house. Of course! Still makes the chores go by so much faster.
5. I still like to read. Though I don't do it nearly as often as I did as a teenager.
6. I still have little to no fashion sense. I dress to the beat of my own drum.
7. I still prefer being hot over being cold. The adage of "You can always put on more clothes" still holds no truth for me. Unfortunately, my fair skin still tries to thwart my sun-loving nature.
8. Though I accept who I am and don't really compare myself to others, I still crave acceptance and validation.
9. I still hate making phone calls. Thank god for the invention of the Internet and email!
10. I still love to play and bake in the kitchen.
How are you the same or different than your younger self?