9.02.2007

A Few Cottey Girls

I think it might have been Labor Day weekend in 2004. I received a phone call from Jenny Murray asking what I was up to. Apparently, her and Nancy Eddie and Susie Stolberg were stranded in Fargo due to inclement weather. They were going to rent a car and drive to Minneapolis to catch their connecting flights the next morning. They wanted to know if I would be up for a few visitors the the night.

OF COURSE I WAS!!

It was so much fun to see all of them again. We stayed up late into the night talking.
It was just a brief reunion but so worth it. :-)
L to R: Jen Murray, Nancy Eddie, Susie Stolberg, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails