9.13.2008

My Own ABCs

My friend, Lara, listed this on her blog, so I thought it would be fun to post it to mine as well!

A-Attached or Single: Attached
B-Best Friend: Jeff
C-Cake or Pie: Cake (except at Thanksgiving)
D-Day: Sunday
E-Essential Item: Cell phone
F-Favorite Color: Orange
G-Gummi bears or gummi worms: Gummie bears
H-Hometown: Alexandria, Minnesota
I-Indulgences: Facebook, chocolate
J-January or July: July
K-Kids: Not yet
L-Life is incomplete without: Jeff
M-Marriage Date: December 21, 2004
N-Number of Siblings: 11 (1 sister, 2 brother, 2 half-brother, 3 step-sisters, 3 step-brothers)
O-Oranges or Apples: Apples
P-Phobias or Fears: Falling in the shower, Failure
Q-Quote: Nothing's jumping out right now...
R-Reason to Smile: My new home--closing on Sept 30!
S-Season: Autumn
T-Tag Three: Marla, Elizabeth, Jill
U-Unknown fact about me: I share WAY too much information, so I can't think of anything.
V-Vacation destination of choice: Dubai or London
W-Worst Habit: Procrastination
X-X-Rays or Ultrasounds: X-Rays.
Y-your favorite food: Grilled Pizzas
Z-Zodiac Sign: Leo

1 comment:

  1. Fun! You did it too!

    How do you grill a pizza? It sounds yummy, but I can't imagine how it's done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails