8.06.2009

Walking Log: Day 11

With preparing for Girls Camp, and attending Girls Camp, and recovering from Girls Camp, I kind of lost my walking rhythm.

Then, I was having a pretty terrible day on Monday, so I emailed a friend to see if she would be free for a walk today. She works about a mile from where I live, but this is the first time that we've actually got together for a walk.

She had to get back to work, so it was neither a very long or vigorous walk, but it was fun to chat as we walked.

Today's Stats:
Run Time: 37:03
Run Distance: 1.88mi
Avg Pace: 19:42/mi
Calories: 214

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you had such a horrible day. I hope your week has gotten better now. I love walking when I'm stressed too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clarinda!
    Good for you! I'd love to go on a walk with you sometime!

    I hope you have a better Monday today!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails