5.26.2010

It's About Time

Dear Readers,

Please accept my sincerest apologies.

This past Monday, I received an email from my big sister informing me that my blog had not been updated since March. She simply couldn't believe that I hadn't had anything to say in nearly two months!

Here are some not-so-good excuses as to why my blog has been neglected.
  • I've been sick off and on
  • I went back to work after spending 18 months as a full-time student
  • Finished my Human Geography class (Final grade: B)
  • Many evenings spent on my final projects for my Technology for Instruction course
  • Joined LA Fitness, so many evenings are now spent working out with my husband
Wait a second!!

Many of these could have been excellent blogging topics! Perhaps they still will be.

Stay tuned...

I promise it won't be another two months.

Here are a few ideas I've had for my blog:
  • Tech Tuesdays (highlighting cool technology that I've found--education-related or otherwise)
  • Thankful Thursdays
  • Flashback Fridays
  • Sunday sermons (not really sermons, but spiritual thoughts/epiphanies)
  • More book and movie reviews
  • Photo tours
Do you have any other ideas? Specific topics you'd like me to address? Let me know, and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks for stopping by and please come again soon!

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering what happened to you. You've been gone for so long. (o: I hope everything's going well for you Clarinda! I'll look forward to more regular updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You're back! I love all of your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like you to address the hideous things people wear in the summer time to keep cool. You can call it tacky Tuesday.

    Only kidding. I don't recommend taking candid photos of strangers.

    Way to Post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails