6.01.2010

Tech Tuesday: Flashcard Machine

Here's a great online tool I found -- especially for the end of the year as finals are approaching.

Flashcard Machine

This is great for students, teachers, or really anyone who wants to create nice and easy flashcards. It's free to sign-up and use.
  • You can create all kinds of flashcard sets.
  • You can study multiple sets at a time. For example, if you'd created a set for each chapter or unit, then you could combine them to study for a comprehensive final.
  • You can collaborate with others in creating and/or studying your sets.
  • You can include images and audio.
  • Sets can be printed for offline studying.
  • You can search the public flashcard database for interesting topics to expand your knowledge base.
  • There's even an ipod app.
Let me know what you think about this site. Would you ever use it or suggest it to a student or teacher you know?

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic! This is a great resource that I'm definitely going to check out. I'm a homeschooling mom of three, grades 1, 3, and 8th. I'm sure this will come in very handy. Thanks again!

    SITS visiting & blog following. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great tool. Stopping from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic tool! I would love to use it in my classroom.

    I am stopping over from SITS and I am your newest follower. I am also a teacher, so it would be great for you to follow me too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails