11.26.2012

10 Photos From My Phone

For today's Monday Listicles, we had the option of two topics: 10 PHOTOS FROM OUR PHONE or 10 NAMES YOU CONSIDERED FOR YOUR KIDS.

Since I have no kids, I'll share with you ten photos.

Las Vegas 4th of July
4th of July from the parking lot of our new apartment in Vegas.
We'd moved in just a few days prior to this picture.

Sallie border terrier
Goofy girl at Yappy Hour at Rumor Boutique Hotel

Sallie border terrier
My cutie little girl!

Sallie dog toy border terrier
Crazy girl sleeping with her toy dog

Survivor Fremont Street Experience Vegas
Free SURVIVOR concert at Fremont Street Experience

Sallie border terrier
Her legs are all criss-crossed, but I guess she's comfortable.

blue moon
Blue Moon captured through my phone and our mono-scope

Vegas park
Tiny little nearby park where I once stopped after a run for a little yoga.

Sallie border terrier
My panting girl was SO HOT!

Vegas Strip NHRA
I won tickets from work to go to the NHRA. It was so much fun!
Wow! Flipping through my phone photos reminded me that I still have a few events I need to blog about. Oops!

Which of these in particular would you be most interested in reading a full post about?

19 comments:

  1. What an awesome photo of the moon! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jackie! It took forever to capture, so I'm happy I got such a good one. :)

      Delete
  2. Your dog is so adorable! And that moon shot is totally amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I love pet photos! They ARE the same as kids. :) Furbabies are even better in some respects. It isn't illegal to leave them home curled up on the bed for 8 hours, alone. :D Your photos look so fun! I've never had a shot of the moon turn out as well as yours. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ducky. There are definitely some ways furbabies are better than real babies. :) Getting that moon shot was very difficult, but oh, the sense of accomplishment that came when I finally was successful!

      Delete
  4. Returning your visit.

    Your dog is so stinking cute!

    (ICLW #3)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, that blue moon pic is cool! So how did you like ICLW? I'm glad you made it onto the blogroll.

    Your dog is so cute - she doesn't look high maintenance at all ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Azara! I pretty much stunk at ICLW. :( FAIL. *sigh*

      She really isn't too high maintenance - except when it comes to breakfast!

      Delete
  6. I love the puppies, but that Blue Moon was seriously cool. Great list. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics. My phone is filled with pics of my dog sleeping, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe what a cute pup. Visiting from ICLW and a little bit late. ;) Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos! Your girl is such a character!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails