It's time for Monday Listicles with Stasha! I know it's only my 2nd time, so you're probably not used to seeing these posts each week.
Anyway, today's theme, brought to us by Squashed Mom, is Top Ten Strange (odd/unusual/funny/interesting) Jobs you have held in your life.
Here goes (in chronological order) ...
1. Dished up minnows and wrote out a LOT of fishing and hunting licenses at the family bait shop.
2. Stalked Assisted women at a clothing boutique. Everyone was a potential shoplifter.
3. Rule Enforcer Resident Assistant at college. Very fun, actually. I got to make the rounds and check on all the girls. You know, instead of studying.
4. Shot girl at a dance club. Would you like a bj? Worst. Job. Ever. Ok, maybe not so bad, but definitely not good for my personality type. This may have lasted two weekends?
5. Server at TGI Fridays - back when you had to have flair.
6. Read the phone book a.k.a. Appointment Setter a.k.a. Telemarketer. When can our sales guy come to your home to sell you the most fantastic vacuum? Very short lived.
7. Served beverages high in the sky. Being a glorified waitress in the sky is not all that glorious. It was boring and made me kinda, sorta develop a teeny phobia of flying. Not good.
8. Managed a bookstore in Manhattan. At a theological seminary. Supervising work study students.
9. Worked with students needing a little extra help/supervision. Once I was even mistaken for a new student ... by a high school student. I was more than 10 years older than her.
10. Went on drive-bys with my husband. Sounds much more dangerous than it was. Though we did find ourselves in some sketchy neighborhoods from time to time. Really, I just navigated while my husband pontificated, oh, and tried to get in touch with homeowners in foreclosure.
For a more comprehensive, less exciting look at the jobs I've had, you could read this post.