It's time for Monday Listicles!
This week's challenge, brought to us by Greta, is "I'll Never...": The Top Ten Things You Said You Would NEVER Do And Have Caught Yourself Doing.
1. Go to graduate school.
2. Become a runner.
3. Live in a super small town (luckily this was only for 10 months and was several years ago now).
4. Enjoy going for long bike rides.
5. Have (and love more than anything) a dog.
6. Go for a run wearing just a sports bra (well, and shorts and stuff). Ok, so this just happened once, but as I move to hotter climes, it might become more frequent.
7. Cut my own hair.
8. Run in the dark with a reflective vest AND headlamp. (safety first, y'know!)
9. Be flattered by comments of how young I look. This used to bother me immensely when I was in my 20s. Now, eh, not so much!
10. Run another marathon. Training for #3 begins in less than a month!