- Wake up. No alarm! No specific time! Perks of not having a job. Sometimes to Sallie's intense, relentless gaze.
- Feed Sallie breakfast.
- Try to get a little more sleep. Usually another couple hours, if I'm able to fall back asleep.
- Get dressed love having short, muss-free hair! and take Sallie outside to do her biz.
- Eat breakfast.
- Watch General Hospital on Hulu from the previous day.
- Search for a job for a couple hours. Visit Casino websites and Craigslist. Submit resumes. Etc.
- Exercise. I've mostly been doing my StrongStride DVD lately.
- Blog for a few hours. Write posts. Tweet. Check FB. Read other blogs. Etc. Etc. Etc.
- Take Sallie out again.
- More blogging + watching TV + playing on my phone.
- Feed Sallie dinner.
- Go to bed whenever I feel too tired to concentrate i.e. hold my head up to keep watching TV.
Mixed in with the blogging/spending time on the computer/playing on my phone/watching TV, I occasionally will cook something some times just to have something to blog, wash some dishes, go to the pool, etc.
I've definitely been neglecting my apartment - quite possibly because my kitchen sink is quite eff'd up at the moment, making both using the dishwasher and washing by hand an unbelievably, huge chore.
No job = no $$$ to really do much of anything that is fun and outside of the apartment complex. :-( Though, I did drag Jeff to see a free Survivor concert last night. Fun!
So. Yeah. I need a job. If for nothing other than to add some stability to my life. Though that may result is neglecting the blog again, so it's kind of a trade-off. lol.Tweet