Side note: I'm really impressed with my participation of this challenge. Generally, my participation in challenges fades by the middle of the month, so yay! me for sticking with it as well as I have.
So, today we're talking about our ...
5 MUST HAVE FITNESS ITEMS
I'm pretty simple when it comes to working out. I don't need anything fancy or name brand. I could probably do better, but ... well, here is my list:
- Shoes. But really only for running. Lots of times when I work-out at home, I do it barefoot.
- Sweat rag. This is especially important when I'm working out at home or on a treadmill at the gym. When I'm running outside, I like to have a bandanna or something to help prevent the sweat dripping in my eyes.
- Water. It needs to be handy. When outside, either my camelback or a handheld water bottle. When inside, it's my water bottle. I don't necessarily drink a lot, but I like having it available for small sips now and again, and then lots of gulps at the end.
- Comfy clothes. Nothing fancy sometimes I don't even match. the horror!, but definitely comfort is key.
- MOTIVATION. In many ways, this is the most important. If I'm not motivated, I often skip it all together. If I do manage to force it, it's never as good as if I were actually wanting to do the work.