8.17.2012

Work it, work it...

I'm back again with the August Healthy Living /Fitness Blogger Writing Challenge. We're talking about our favorite workouts.

I don't really have any favorites. When my legs are in tiptop condition, I just like to get out there and run. I know that strength training and focusing on my core is super important, but I have so much trouble staying motivated!

I've not tried this one yet, but here's a workout I found on Pinterest recently.






I think it offers enough flexibility and variety to keep it interesting plus it it would nice and quick for those days when you just doing feel like doing anything.

How about you? What's your favorite workout? 
How do you stay motivated to keep active?


2 comments:

  1. This is a good one!

    I like these workouts. This gal is one of the original founders of bodyrock.tv, but then they split up and she went her own way. She's got 30 different workouts up right now - they are fast and furious, but effective!

    http://www.youtube.com/user/ZuzkaLight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My first sentence was about the workout you posted! After I read it back, I wasn't sure that was clear :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails