8.06.2012

What a Year!

Day 6 of the August Healthy Living / Fitness Blogger Writing Challenge - your highs and lows of this past year.

Highs:
- Student teaching - it was tough, but totally worth it.
- Graduated with my master's degree in May!
- Set off on a journey of a lifetime in June; it didn't quite turn out as planned, but I'm still counting it as a high.
- Discovered the joys of living in Las Vegas.
- Made some great new friends.

Lows:
- Decided not to run Grandma's marathon in favor of our road trip.
- Slipped from a healthy diet to a McDonald's-heavy one the first few weeks in Vegas
- Difficulty finding a job in Vegas

Honestly, it's been a great year! I had some difficulty thinking of some lows. :-) Now, I'm in the midst of my birthday week and looking forward to a great upcoming year - filled with more highs than lows!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! Here's to another great year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails