8.07.2008

Birthday Wish List

Yesterday, Dad asked me for a birthday wish list. I took some time to put together a fairly comprehensive list. I've listed some specific items at three different stores. They are priced low to high. While I would enjoy anything from this list, these are also there to give you ideas of what I might like. (I found all of these items online, so I am not sure what will be available in stores.)

Ultimately, I'd love some new clothes--particularly tops. I've listed a few from Land's End below. I generally wear a Medium or Large.

I'd also like a watch, things for the kitchen, games, charms for my Italian charm bracelet, girlie bathroom things (body spray, bubble bath, etc), or whatever you think I might like.

Land's End (located near the Best Buy that Anika works at)

Women's Regular Long Sleeve Embroidered Border Tunic TopSoft Jade, Size M
$12.99 on sale
Women's Regular Cotton Jersey Embroidered Tunic Top
Gray Heather, Size M
$14.99 on sale


Women's Petite Extended-tab Stretch Chino Crop Pants
Black, Size 12
$29.99 on sale


Women's Petite 7-day Twill Elastic-back Cropped Pants
White, Size 12
$34.50


Women's Regular Fine Gauge Cotton Essentials Low V-neck Sweater
Parrot, Size M
$38.50

Women's Regular Curvy Classic No-waist Boot-cut Stretch Jeans
Dark Denim, Size 12
$39.50

Women's Boot-cut Everyday Chino Pants
Shale, Size 12
$39.50


Women's Regular Dotted Poplin Tie Shirt
Admiral Blue, Size M
$49.50



Target


Women's Xhilaration® Offset Squares Watch - Black (or in Silver)
$12.99


Oval Bangle Cuff Watch - Silvertone
$16.99


$24.99


$24.99

KitchenAid 3-pc. Mixing Bowl Set - Red
$24.99


Electronic Catch Phrase Game - 2nd Edition
$26.49

KitchenAid Red Salad and Fruit Spinner
$32.99


Double Dry Food Dispenser - Red
$34.99



Best Books & Gifts (LDS Bookstore near temple)
Add-a-Charm: LDS
$2.49


Link Charm - CTR - Green
$2.95

Fun Never Stops: Games for Families, Groups & Special Occasions
$11.99

Seek - The Original LDS Quiz Game
$14.95

Please Pass the Scriptures
$15.95


21 Days Closer to Christ
$18.95


Scripture Study for Latter-day Saint Families: D&C Edition
$19.95


Doctrine & Covenants Encylopedia - Paperback
$21.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails