6.22.2009

Journal Topic: Describe your cooking skills and your favorite thing to cook

I’d say I’m a moderately good cook, but I generally consider myself more of a baker. When my family gathers on Sundays, I’m usually the one to bring dessert.

I do cook dinner for me and my husband. I love to try new recipes. They don’t always turn out, but it’s fun to give it a try.

My husband’s favorite thing for me to make is grilled chicken (on our Griddler®). It’s so easy and simple; it’s probably our most frequent dinner. I usually serve it with potatoes and corn or green beans. So easy, so simple, so delicious!

Click here for a link to all the recipes that I've tried (and blogged about).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails