10.21.2009

New blog: Tale of Two Sisters and Their Kitchens

Yep, that's right...

I've started yet another new blog! This one is inspired by my friend's blog RecipeShoebox. I wanted to have a blog devoted to my successes (and probably some failures) in the kitchen. My little sister thought it would be fun, too, so together we've created a blog to swap recipes and share kitchen stories.

I'm so excited!

Please check out Tale of Two Sisters and Their Kitchens. If you like what you see (remember, it's just getting started), go ahead and leave us a comment. We love comments. Almost as much as we love followers. Why not do both?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails