11.12.2009

Grateful Challenge

My friend, K, issued a challenge yesterday to record five things that you are grateful for every day from now until Thanksgiving. I'm looking forward to this challenge.

Here goes for today.
  1. My little sister, Jen.
  2. Technology (and facebook and blogs) that allow me to keep in touch with my family and friends - even if they don't know.
  3. To live in MN, where I get to experience all four seasons!
  4. My husband, of course. He should probably be number 1...
  5. My little girl, Sallie. She is so fun to play with. It was especially funny to watch her chasing a blowing leaf today. Wish I'd had my camera...

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are on board!

    I love your new background! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails