12.25.2009

Merry Christmas!

I truly hope that everyone who might stumble upon my blog will find warmth and comfort in Christ.

Today is Christmas Day. I've loved Christmas since I was a little girl. I love the lights and the baking and the time spent with family and the giving and the receiving. I love the laughter and the joy. I love to decorate for Christmas and look forward to the day after Thanksgiving each year when the Christmas season officially begins (in my mind).

Today, I awoke to several more inches of fallen snow.Wet, heavy, thick snow. It's beautiful, but it makes holiday travel difficult.

Jeff and I spent the morning opening our gifts together, eating a late breakfast, drinking hot cocoa. It was a beautiful way to spend Christmas together.

Because of the aforementioned snow, we are unable to drive anywhere. If we were able to get out of our garage, our car still wouldn't make it through the alley, and, of course, the alley has been plowed shut.

While biding my time until someone could come and pick us up, so we can enjoy Christmas with my family, I stumbled upon a Christmas video.



This really touched me and brought tears to my eyes.

I spent the next few minutes watching a few other Mormon Messages videos before I decided that it wouldn't be good to arrive at my parent's home with eyes bloodshot from crying.

Merry Christmas to all!!

1 comment:

  1. That's a sweet video! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails