7.14.2010

Happy Birthday, Emillio!!

This is one of my favorites! What an adorable little kid. That spring, he loved to wear those rubber boots. In fact, I think he may have worn them throughout most of the summer, too. What a silly little guy.

I remember when I found out I had a nephew. I was at Girls Camp. My little sister was there, too. It was so fun to hear our older sister had a little boy. We were SO. VERY. EXCITED!!

He was my best little bud for awhile! I loved to hold him and play with him. We even joked around that I was his girlfriend. So fun!

When he was beginning to talk, my friend, Aimee, tried very hard to teach him to say, "Orange Eight" (from a refrigerator magnet) and "Nunchuck" (can't remember why). I wonder if she remembers that. To this day, my family refers to her as Orange 8 Aimee. :-)

Now, this little guy is a high school graduate! (June 13, 2010)
And today he turns 18!
Happy birthday, Emillio!!
Hope you have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday and congrats to Emilio! (what is that around his neck?)

    Hey, we'd like to feature you on BlogTrotting next Tuesday! Can you have a post ready?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My nephew is wearing a lei (made primarily out of dollar bills) around his neck made by my brother and sister-in-law. He also got about 5 more made with candy. Yum!

    I would be absolutely honored to be featured on BlogTrotting next Tuesday and will have something ready, for sure. This is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails