7.28.2011

Reading, reading, reading

I registered for an online, independent study course a week or so ago. There are 9 required books. NINE! Thank goodness all but three are available at the library. :)

I certainly hope they get better than this first one, though. I've been reading it for several days and have barely made it past the introduction. Everytime I go to read it on my shuttle ride home, my eyes lose their focus.

And yeah, I totally do that embarrassing head nod thing.

On another note, I submitted my application for clinical practice (aka student teaching) tonight. I'm excited and scared and nervous and excited.

I'll find out my placement in early December.

Until then, I have to finish this course and another two, take the Praxis II AND finish my e-portfolio.

Yikes!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your course. NINE is a lot of books for one class! SO hard when you can't even get past those first few pages - hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? Especially since it's not like it's a literature class or something. It's a history course.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails