7.22.2011

5FF - Food

It's been awhile since I've done a Five Favorites for Friday.
  1. Smell? Subway in the morning. It's a little piece of heaven in the morning when I walk by. I always end up slowing my pace just a bit and taking in a deep breath. I might even close my eyes. I hope no one notices. That would just be embarrassing.
  2. Comfort food? Grilled cheese with tomato soup. Nothing too spectacular. Sometimes, I'll go all crazy and throw in some goldfish crackers. Yum.
  3. Delivery? Jimmy John's. Hands down. They are so fast and so yummy. We have been ordering them way.too.often lately.
  4. Grill? Several times throughout the summer, my family will have grilled pizzas for dinner. Once we even did this is February for Jeff's birthday. I love this because everyone can make their own and get the exact toppings they want.
  5. Candy? M&Ms. Just about any variety. Today, I'm snacking on pretzel, but I also really love peanut. Plain are probably my least favorite, but I'd probably not turn them down. Of course there's not much candy I would ever turn down, so this favorite is in constant flux.

4 comments:

  1. Grilled Pizza? Tell me more!

    A54

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous, Grilled pizza is the best! Basically, you kind of par-grill the crust, and then add all your toppings. Put it back on the grill to heat the toppings, melt the cheese, and finish crisping the crust. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the second time I've read about pizza on the grill now - I'm going to have to try it! yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails