11.03.2011

Thanksgiving 2011 #2 - Hat

We've been very spoiled this fall. Gorgeous temps!

But I fear that is quickly coming to an end. It was barely 30°F when I went out running this morning. So, today, I am grateful for my new running hat.

via
It kept my head and ears nice and toasty warm. Plus it's lightweight and thin enough that as it gets colder, I can easily add another hat and/or the hood of my jacket. Today I didn't wear a jacket, though - just this hat, a long-sleeved running shirt, long pants, and gloves. It was cold to start out, especially my face, but I warmed up nicely and was pretty hot when all was said and done.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails