5.02.2012

Where did April Go?

This past month of student teaching has really been time consuming - not to mention STRESSFUL!! I'm down to 8 days left, and I am certainly ready to be finished. :-)

I've got some very exciting news to share in the next few days, plus I really hope to get back on the blogging bandwagon soon!

In the meantime, it's supposed to be gorgeous here today. Maybe I'll even have a chance to go for a run this afternoon after school. Yay!

Wish I were spending the day somewhere like this.

Have a super Wednesday, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Have a great day too! I'm afraid we are going to be asking ourselves where the entire year went before too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for your big announcement!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails