5.25.2012

Being Strong and Healthy

Being strong and healthy is important to me.

I want to be stronger and healthier.

I try to take good care of my body. I try to eat well and exercise.

But, sometimes, life gets a bit crazy.

Sometimes, it’s hard to find the time.

I can’t even imagine how difficult it might be to try to be healthy while also fighting with an addiction to smoking.

I know many people out there struggle with this, and I can’t even imagine how difficult it must be to kick the habit.

There are a lot of programs out there to help. I stumbled upon www.beatingsmoking.com the other day. They are offering an opportunity to participate in a clinical research study on smoking cessation.

If you or someone you love is looking for something to help with smoking cessation, check it out.

We all know the adverse effects that result from smoking. At the very least, quitting smoking may increase your ability to live healthy.

I’m no expert, as I’ve never been a smoker and have no experience quitting, but as a runner and a cycler and a hiker, may I suggest you …

Crush that butt and get outside and kick butt!

1 comment:

  1. As a runner, smoking has never been a thing for me. But that site looks great. My boss is a smoker (much older), and it's just so unhealthy...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails