12.11.2012

Big Announcement

I've been holding off sharing this with you, but now it's officially official!

I've been accepted as a Fitfluential Ambassador. Whoo hoo!!

ambassador button
Ever since I first heard of Fitfluential, I've wanted to join the team, so I'm super excited about this. Yes, I had to apply a couple times before being accepted, so I'm taking this as a sign that my presence is actually growing.

What does this mean for Enjoying the Course? I'll still be blogging regularly (as ever) about my regular topics, but I'll also have the opportunity to work with exciting brands. You might see an increase in reviews and such, but overall, it's just an opportunity for me to embrace my fitness goals and share my experiences with even more fantastic people like YOU!

In other news, if you didn't see my message on my FB page yesterday, I'm taking a short break from running until 2013.


I want to be strong in 2013, so hopefully this short hiatus will do the trick.

Oddly, once making this decision, the pain seems to have intensified. I'm taking it as a good sign. Sometimes, things have to get worse before getting better, right?

If you'd like to follow along with what I'll be doing strength-training-wise, there is a link up above to my Fitness calendar. Check it out!

Oh, and one last thing. I've added a tab to the top with a list of all my race recaps. For your reading pleasure.

14 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! SO exciting!! Welcome aboard:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting!! And I didn't know you were taking a break from running. I have had foot pain since my 14 miler, and have not been able to run for a week now. It is SO hard! So I might be taking a break until January with you! Hope your foot heals quickly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I just decided to take a break on Sunday. It is hard, but it will be worth to run pain-free. :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations and welcome! Hope the break is just what you need for pain free running in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails