6.24.2010

Cool Mornings, Skyways, Gyms, and Baptisms

This week's gratitude list:

Cool breezes in the morning
Perfect for taking my Sallie for a run before work!

Minneapolis Skyway System

Nothing beats the skyway system when it's raining...or snowing...
or too cold...or too hot!
PLUS, they look really cool, too.

L.A. Fitness
Nothing like money to be the perfect motivator for working-out!
I'm grateful it is meeting our needs.

Suzanne's Baptism

My niece turned 8 on Saturday, and I'm happy I was
around to attend her baptism.
That's my dad (her grandpa) in the picture with her.

**********************************
What are you thankful for today?

2 comments:

  1. Today I thankful for online banking... it just makes life so much easier when you don't have to write dozens of checks or go to the bank all the time... AND honey, because my bowl of oatmeal would be quite boring with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What would we do without online banking?! I only go to the bank for quarters to do laundry. It's so nice!!

    I'm not sure I've ever put honey in my oatmeal. I usually use brown sugar, but I don't really eat oatmeal that often. I should try it with honey.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails