6.03.2010

Thankful Thursday

Eggs


Who isn't thankful for eggs? They're yummy! They're easy to prepare! They're so good for you. Visit this website for more incredible facts about eggs.

My sister
Last Friday, she and her husband met me for lunch - their treat. Gotta love free food! She is one of the most thoughtful people I know. She brought me some rolling pin rings just because I was always bugging her to borrow hers. They're fantastic!

Rolling pin rings
Don't know what they are? You put them on your rolling pin, so the dough you roll out is the perfect thickness and evenly rolled. Makes rolling out pie dough and sugar cookies a cinch.

Full cupboards
We stocked up last night, and it feels so good to have yummy food just waiting to be prepared and consumed.

Last night's YW activity
It turned out so awesome! I'll post specifics later, but basically the YW were paired into missionary companionships and sent on a mission where they created a weekly meal plan, created a monthly budget, taught a missionary discussion, memorized a scripture, and went door-to-door. I think everyone involved really enjoyed it.

What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

  1. Lunch dates with friends are such a fun indulgence!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails