6.04.2010

Flashback Friday: High School Graduation

It's graduation season, so I thought it would be perfect to flashback to my high school graduation.
When I found my photo album and starting flipping through it, it hit me...

Oh WOW!!

15 years ago TODAY I graduated from high school.

I can't believe it!
It hardly seems that long ago.
I mean, I can't possibly be that old, can I?!

Here are a few shots of me and my closest friends from that momentous day.
We're so full of hope - looking forward to our bright futures!

Jill, Me
Before commencement at Jill's grandma's


Jill, Me
Hugging after commencement

Aimee, Me, Jill
After commencement

Angie, Me
After commencement

I have to admit, I got a little weepy-eyed looking through my photo album (and writing this post).
What good times we had that weekend!

Click here to see my Facebook album with more pictures from this weekend.

3 comments:

  1. I graduated five years ago, and it seems like just yesterday! I can't believe it. I think I may go and look through my pictures now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. I don't even want to think about the fact that I graduated from high school 22 years ago. Eek.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are just how I remember you looking!

    I'm coming up on my 20 year anniversary of graduating from high school (next year) and it's making me feel OLD!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails