6.22.2010

Who Wants to Color???

Ok.

So, today's Tech Tuesday is kind of lame.

BUT...if you're a parent (or anyone who likes to color), who may enjoy this website:

Ivy's Coloring Page Search Engine

You can search for any type of coloring sheets. Say you want to print out something to color for the 4th of July, just enter "4th of July" into the search field and VOILA! Lots of cool pictures to color!

I recently had to search for Graduation, Father's Day, and Birthday pictures. I thought the site was pretty useful in helping me out.

I hope you will, too.

*******************************************
What cool tech tools are you using today?

2 comments:

  1. Now that is really cool. I'm always searching for coloring pages to add to the church bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! I hope you find something fun (and useful, of course).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails