Now, I live in a studio apartment, and I don't have a lot of stuff since we sold most everything when we embarked on our journey that ended in Vegas.
So, here are 10 somewhat oddly places things around my apartment
- Our bikes right in the
- Main laptop computer on a big tote.
- Above-mentioned big tote filled with scuba gear.
- Sofa, chaise, and ottoman. With storage under each piece. Again, mostly filled with scuba gear, but also books, biking gear, etc.
- More scuba gear hanging in the closet.
- A fancy-schmancy safe. Keypad lock. USB cords to protect a hard drive. This one's not so odd, I suppose.
- Our bed in the
frontonly room. It's not really a bed, though. Just some stacked sleeping bags, foam padding, and blankets, with some sheets on top for covering.
- Empty duffel bags at the head of our bed for a pseudo-headboard.
- A set of dumbbells at the foot of our bed.
- 5-gallon water purifier. Though I generally just drink tap water.
What odd things do you have in your home?
Feel free to swing over to Stasha's to have a peek around other people's homes.