3.01.2012

Am I up for it?

Sometimes, I don't know why I do things.

But I've been wanting to sign up for a NaBloPoMo through BlogHer for several months now. I've been too busy or I was certain I'd fail or I missed the first day of the month.

Why try to start now? This month will be no less crazy than Feb, I'm certain, but if I don't challenge myself what good is that?

I don't know how this will turn out. Blogging everyday may result will low quality posts. Or I may surprise you and me both. :)

Either way, I guess I'm feeling up for the challenge.

Oh, the theme this month is WHETHER or weather. Either way, it should be good for March.

That's it for today.

Maybe I'll touch on the theme tomorrow.

Maybe not...

Either way, stay tuned...

NaBloPoMo March 2012

3 comments:

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails