3.02.2012

Why is it...

When I forget to bring my water bottle to work, I seem to have to go to the bathroom more often than if I am sipping on water throughout the day?


Hydration is important, and I'm terrible about drinking water, so REMEMBER your water bottles!

On another note, I am so exhausted (probably due to lack of water) and therefore SO happy it is finally Friday.

Any fun weekend plans? Not really. I'll be planning my unit on Latin America and hopefully getting things situated in order to do my TPA (teacher performance assessment) before Spring Break. Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. I was terrible about drinking water yesterday too - I'm either really good or really bad at remembering.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment. I try to respond to each one, so why not subscribe, too? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails